Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants is a fast growing, award winning Costs Drafting Company.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for full flexibility without targets and you want to work with an experienced and friendly team who are committed to growth and exploring new opportunities. If you are enthusiastic about costs and you want to provide an excellent service and be part of building something special, this is the job for you.
We are continually investing in our infrastructure, team, marketing strategies and our resources. There will be progression opportunities available for the right candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing progressive company who are aiming to double in size in the next 18 months.
The two key skills we are looking for candidates to demonstrate are accuracy of work and enthusiasm for the job.
The candidate will have an opportunity to develop their own area of specialism. See here for how to apply.
We are looking for a Legal Aid Cost Draftsmen who will undertake responsibilities such as:
- Preparing detailed bills of costs for court assessment
- Preparing xml e-bills through CostsMaster for uploading into CCMS
- Analysing files and preparing advice on compliance with Legal Aid Agency regulations and guidance
- Prepare high costs case plans and CCFS plans
- Swiftly deal with client enquiries
- Maintain and promote relationships with clients
- Prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise our work above any other work
- Legal aid billing, drafting or processing experience
- CostsMaster experience
- Ability to regularly check your own work and provide a high standard of accuracy
- Great organisation skills
- Good Keyboard, IT and communication skills
What we offer:
- Excellent fee structure
- Full flexibility without any targets
- Complete data protection set up including case management system, virtual secretary, storage and IT
- Administration and accounts officers
- Free courier deliveries and collections to your home office
- Resources and support
- Work delivered as and when convenient to you
- Workload-based on your preferences for the type of cases you enjoy the most
- Cover for holidays and days not working
- Training, refreshers and seminars
To apply for this position please email email@example.com with:
- A covering letter confirming why you are suitable for this role
- Your CV