We are recruiting for Legal Aid Consultant Costs Draftspeople and a Legal Cashier
Where: Home working or based at the Alfreton Office in Derbyshire
Position: Self employed & Employed options available for the right candidates.
• Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to their full potential?
• Somewhere you feel valued, supported and encouraged?
• Do you want to work with a company striving to be the best?
• Somewhere you have full flexibility over the days and hours you work?
• Do you want to work without targets and concentrate on producing great work?
• Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented Costs Lawyers and Draftspeople in the industry, sharing the common goal of providing a quality service to our exceptional solicitor clients?
Don’t just take our word for it:
I have been working with Bidwell Henderson as a Consultant Costs Lawyer since October 2016 and it is, without doubt, the best decision I have made in my working life. They are not only lovely, kind people but they are also extremely supportive who will go out of their way to accommodate you and your needs. I have received encouragement to pursue the areas of costs I prefer to work in and am always provided with support. They are always open to ideas which will benefit the whole team. On a personal level, my work/life balance has significantly improved, and this is down to the support and flexibility provided by Bidwell Henderson.
Charlotte Foulston, Costs Lawyer
From a consultant’s perspective BHC is a great firm to work for, the support systems are second to none and the management team are constantly striving to improve all aspects of the business
Owen Jones, Costs Draftsperson
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Quality of work and excellent client care
2. Over two years costing and or processing experience in Legal Aid
3. Experience of CostsMaster software / a willingness to learn
4. Enthusiastic individuals who want to help us become the best firm of Costs Draftsmen and Costs Lawyers.
We are an award winning firm of Consultant Costs Lawyers and draftspeople who specialise in Legal Aid billing and processing. We also have a small but exceptional sub-team who specialise in IP billing.
We have grown substantially in the last three years from a team of 3 to a team of 31. We are growing each month and are looking for a further three Self Employed Consultants and a Legal Cashier, although we would consider an employed position for exceptional candidates. You can view our full list of job adverts on our website blog: https://www.bidwellhenderson.co.uk/blog/
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Excellent fee structures and payment each month, even where our clients have deferred charging arrangements
2. Flexible home working without targets
3. Excellent case management systems and information sharing platforms
4. Administration and accounts support
5. Cloud based storage, email accounts and points of contact
6. Free delivery and collection of work to and from your home office
7. Virtual Secretary
8. A varied case load and progression opportunities