We are recruiting for 3x Legal Aid Consultant Costs Draftspeople and 1x Legal Cashier
Where: Home working
Position: Self employed & Employed options available for the right candidates.
• Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to their full potential?
• Somewhere you feel valued, supported and encouraged?
• Do you want to work with a company striving to be the best?
• Somewhere you have full flexibility over the days and hours you work?
• Do you want to work without targets and concentrate on producing great work?
• Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented Costs Lawyers and Draftspeople in the industry, sharing the common goal of providing a quality service to our exceptional solicitor clients?
Don’t just take our word for it. We would encourage you to contact any of our team members directly for a testimonial.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Quality of work and excellent client care
2. Over two years costing and or processing experience in Legal Aid
3. Experience of CostsMaster software / a willingness to learn
4. Enthusiastic individuals who want to help us become the best firm of Costs Draftsmen and Costs Lawyers.
We are an award winning firm of Consultant Costs Lawyers and draftspeople who specialise in Legal Aid billing and processing. We also have a small but exceptional sub-team who specialise in IP billing.
We have grown substantially in the last three years from a team of 3 to a team of 31. We are growing each month and are looking for a further three Self Employed Consultants and a Legal Cashier, although we would consider an employed position for exceptional candidates. You can view our full list of job adverts on our website blog: https://www.bidwellhenderson.co.uk/blog/
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Excellent fee structures and payment each month, even where our clients have deferred charging arrangements
2. Flexible home working without targets
3. Excellent case management systems and information sharing platforms
4. Administration and accounts support
5. Cloud based storage, email accounts and points of contact
6. Free delivery and collection of work to and from your home office
7. Virtual Secretary
8. A varied case load and progression opportunities
If you would like to have an informal chat at any point please don’t hesitate to call 03333 441 654 and ask for Rebecca Bidwell or Ann Henderson.