Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are a fast growing, award winning Costs Drafting Company. We are seeking Costs Draftspeople with legal aid billing and or processing services to join our rapidly expanding exceptional team.
A considerable amount of the work we produce is legally aided. We off our solicitor clients a full service and undertake all legal aid work.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for full flexibility without targets and you want to work with a team who are committed to growth and exploring new opportunities.
We are continually investing in our infrastructure, team, marketing strategies and our resources. There will be progression opportunities available for the right candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing niche company who are aiming to double in size in the next 18 months. If you are enthusiastic, want to provide an excellent service and be part of building something, this is the job for you.
The two key skills we are looking for candidates to demonstrate are accuracy of work and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a Legal Aid Cost Draftsperson who will undertake responsibilities such as:
- Preparing detailed bills of costs for court assessment
- Preparing xml e-bills through CostsMaster for uploading in to CCMS
- Analysing files and preparing advice on compliance with Legal Aid Agency regulations and guidance
- Prepare high costs case plans and CCFS plans
- Swiftly deal with client enquiries
- Maintain and promote relationships with clients
- Prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise our work above any other work
- Essential requirements:
Legal aid billing, drafting or processing experience
- CostsMaster experience
- Ability to regularly check your own work and provide high standard of accuracy
- Great organisation skills
- Good Keyboard, IT and communication skills
- What we offer
Excellent fee structure
- Full flexibility without any targets
- Hourly rate fee structure in addition for any areas of interest to you
- Complete GDPR ready set up including case management system, virtual secretary and storage
- Administration and accounts officers
- Free courier deliveries and collections to your home office
- Resources and support
- Work delivered as and when convenient to you
- Cover for holidays and days not working
- Training, refreshers and seminars
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply for this position please email Chelsea Allcock on email@example.com with:
- Covering letter including why you are suitable for this role
- Redacted samples of your work