Due to the success of last year’s legal aid costs conference, we received a number of requests to rerun the conference.
We are delighted to confirm the conference sessions will be available on the 14th and 15th June 2021 along with some new sessions.
We will also be including a whole new section on High Costs Cases!
As usual the sessions will include practical tips and advice, panel discussions and some fabulous prizes!
We hope you can join us! You can book your FREE tickets now by clicking the link below. Please note that due to popular demand places are limited to four attendees per firm.
Legal Aid Profitability & Sustainability Conference
What do the seminars cover?
Practical training sessions covering ideas, tips, guides and resources on how to increase efficiency and reduce overheads and time spent. Training for both fee earners and in-house draftspeople.
Legal Aid Sessions
- Increasing profitability on legal aid cases
- How to Upload and Process your own LAA assessed claims in CCMS
- Very High Costs Cases – Recent changes, uploading and managing cases in CCMS
Terms and Conditions
- Limited tickets available and will be given on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets will stop being sold at 12pm 16th May 2021.