Kevin heads up our legal cashiering department. He is an ILFM qualified legal finance professional with over 15 years’ experience of legal cashiering with a variety of law firms. Kevin has particular expertise in supporting the UK offices of US law firms.
- 15 Years Legal Cashiering experience
- Experienced in law firm launches and establishing finance processes and procedures
- Full, end to end cashiering knowledge: client cashiering, treasury, accounts payable, billing and revenue control
- Qualified member of the ILFM (Institute of Legal Finance & Management)
- Package Capability: P4W/Tikit, Elite, Arista, CMS/Aderant, Solictors Own Software, Lawsoft, Elite, LEAP, Insight, Proclaim.
- Banking Capability: Lloydslink, RBS/Bankline , Barclays, HSBC Net
- Ebilling Capacity: Serengeti, Datacert, Collabarati
- Providing holistic cashiering support to the UK, Paris and Washington DC offices of a newly launched firm operating on P4W/Tikit.
- Providing training to a US law firm on client account rules, in preparation for a London launch.
- (Locke Lord / Edwards Wildman) Liaison and supervision of European office multicurrency bank reconciliations, postings and training. Assistance with billing, withholding tax and VAT reconciliations. Monitoring of client residual balances, office credit balances and SAR compliance. Setting up and maintaining Ebilling.
- Set up the London based accounting function for a US law firm including accounts payable, client cashiering and treasury, billing and revenue control.
- Responsible for five members of staff in London for a UK law firm, undertaking the cashiering/treasury and accounts payable functions of the firm and supporting international members of the finance team.