Position - 1x Inter Partes Draftsman
Type: Employed position / Consultancy
Location: Alfreton or Newcastle office / home working available for the right candidate
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skillset to its full potential?
Somewhere you feel valued, supported and encouraged?
Do you want to work for a company striving to be the best, with some of the country’s most talented Costs Lawyers and Draftsmen?
Who are we?
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are an award winning Legal Costs Consultancy. We are looking for an exceptional Costs Lawyer or Draftsman who will help us on the path to becoming the UK’s largest provider of billing services within the next three years.
The candidate will be building on our existing reputation and client base and will be encouraged to reach their full potential. When you do a good job for BHCC, we do what we can to keep you happy. It’s as simple as that.
We have grown to a team of forty two in just over four years. We have three Directors and six support staff. We have continually reinvested our time and profits back in to the company to grow month on month and secure a future for our growing team.
What are we looking for?
The primary role will include tasks such as:
1. Drafting inter partes bills of costs including phased bills and electronic bills
2. Preparing costs pleadings, points of dispute and replies
3. Undertaking negotiations
4. Costs advocacy
5. Advising clients on all aspects of inter partes costs
6. Costs management & Costs budgeting
In addition to the above every day responsibilities, there will be opportunities to help grow the firm by:
- Providing IP training to clients and potential clients throughout the UK
- Attend client meetings and potential client meetings
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and events
To apply for this position please send a copy of the following to email@example.com :
- Covering letter including why you are suitable for this role
- Redacted samples of your work
We look forward to hearing from you.