Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are an award winning Legal Costs Consultancy providing billing and processing services to solicitors firms. We are seeking a motivated professional to join our rapidly expanding administration and accounts team.
Our aim is to become the largest firm of legal costs consultants in the country within the next three years. We have grown to a team of fifty-two in just over five years. We have three Directors and five support staff. We have continually reinvested our time and profits back in to the company to grow month on month and secure a future for our growing team. The candidate will be building on our existing reputation and will be encouraged to reach their full potential. When you do a good job for BHCC, we do what we can to keep you happy. It’s as simple as that.
Position – 4x Business Administration Apprenticeships
Your role will be varied and will involve learning new skills. You will have direct access to a supervisor and the Office Manager for support. Ideal candidates will be motivated, hardworking, accurate, have the ability to check their own work and above all show excellent client care. Confidentiality is key in this field of work.
- File Management
- Booking files in
- Assigning files to Consultants
- Checking and creating invoices
- Arranging deliveries and collections
- Liaising with Consultants
- Answering and transferring calls
- Day to day tasks of helping to run a busy office environment
- A team player who can work under their own initiative
- Ability to regularly check your own work and provide high standard of accuracy
- Great organisational skills
- Good IT and communication skills
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Reliable and a good time keeper
- Good telephone manner
How to apply:
Send your covering letter explaining why you are suited to this position and your CV either via the application box below or to email@example.com
Virtual open day:
We are holding a Virtual Recruitment Open Day on the 15th January from 10am to 1pm.
On the day we will discuss what we do and how we do it. We will be talking to our Directors, Training Manager and Apprentices. After each section there is time for Question and Answers which can be directed at the people who are currently live. Below is the link to book the tickets to participate.