Are you looking for a job where you can use your skill set to its full potential?
Somewhere you feel valued, supported and encouraged?
Do you want to be employed by a company striving to be the best and growing month on month to secure a future for their team?
Start date: To be agreed.
Type: Employed position – Full time
Location: Based in the Alfreton office, 1-3 High Street, Derbyshire DE55 7DR.
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants are an award-winning Legal Costs Consultancy providing billing, processing, administrative and cashiering services to solicitors firms. We are seeking a motivated professional to join our rapidly expanding team.
Our aim is to become the largest firm of ancillary legal service provider in the country within the next three years. We have grown to a team of forty in the last five years. We have three Directors and six support staff. We have continually reinvested our time and profits back into the company to grow month on month and secure a future for our growing team. The candidate will be building on our existing reputation and will be encouraged to reach their full potential. When you do a good job for BHCC, we do what we can to keep you happy. It’s as simple as that.
Position – 1x Legal Aid CCMS Processor
Your role will involve on the job training from the start and does not require a law degree. The position will involve learning new skills which once mastered will allow you to become an expert in your area. You will have direct access to a Supervisor and Director for support. Ideal candidates will be motivated, hardworking, and accurate. They will have the ability to check their own work and above all show excellent client care. Confidentiality is key in this field of work.
What are we are looking for:
- Excellent written skills
- Good mathematical skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Quick learner
- Great team player
- Motivated individual
- Excellent client care
What do we offer?
- Time with our admin, accounts and processing departments to gain an understanding of the business as a whole
- Access to our online training and learning programme to be undertaken during working hours
- Training on our case management system, IT and data protection
- Valuable legal skills post completion of the course
- A full-time professional job within the legal sector working with a fantastic team of people who are all committed to the ongoing growth and success of the company.
What will the job involve?
- Learning legal concepts and theory
- Learning our systems and software
- Creation of documents using a specialist software
- Calculating figures and creating reports
- Progression towards being an expert in your specified area
- Providing assistance to other departments when needed
How to apply:
Send your covering letter explaining why you are suited to this position and your CV either via the application box below or to email@example.com
Virtual open day:
We are holding a Virtual Recruitment Open Day on the 15th January from 10am to 1pm.
On the day we will discuss what we do and how we do it. We will be talking to our Directors, Training Manager and Apprentices. After each section there is time for Question and Answers which can be directed at the people who are currently live. Below is the link to book the tickets to participate.