Profitability and Sustainability Conference 14th September 2020
Bidwell Henderson has been closely monitoring updates on the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. The global impact of this situation, not least upon international travel and resulting restrictions imposed by many organisations, means that we have taken the decision to host our Conference Virtually.
It’s that time of year again where we start the run up to our FREE annual legal costs conferences. This year we are focusing on profitability and sustainability. The sessions will include practical tips and advice, panel discussions and some fabulous prizes!
We are hosting separate Inter Partes and Legal Aid sessions. We hope you can join us.
You can book your FREE tickets by clicking your preferred topic from the below.
Please note that due to popular demand places are limited to two attendees per firm.
Inter Partes Profitability & Sustainability Conference on 14/09/20
Legal Aid Profitability & Sustainability Conference on 14/09/20
What do the seminars cover?
Practical training sessions covering ideas, tips, guides and resources on how to increase efficiency and reduce overheads and time spent. Training for both fee earners and in-house draftsmen.
Legal Aid Seminars
- Increasing profitability on legal aid cases
- How to Upload and Process your own LAA assessed claims in CCMS
- Very High Costs Cases – Recent changes, uploading and managing cases in CCMS
Inter Partes Seminars
- Key Costs Topics
- Improving practice to remain profitable in the 2020 – a review of recent case law
- A Practical Guide to The Electronic Bill and Maximisation of Costs Recovery
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings limited to two people per firm of solicitors, charity or law centre.
- Limited tickets available and will be given on a first come first served basis.