Maximising Legal Aid Costs and Futureproofing Roadshow
Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants Ltd are joining forces with eLAWvate, DG Legal and Fifth Square, offering seminars throughout the UK for Legal Aid Solicitors and Associates. The seminars will cover hot topics and practical advice on maximising legal aid costs and seizing opportunities in 2018. These bespoke seminars will also provide GDPR advice specifically for legal aid practices.
Refreshments will be provided at each seminar.
Dates, locations and how to book:
Click on your chosen city below to be redirected to Eventbrite.
- Norwich – 21/02/18 – AM – Conference room 1 The Kings Centre, King Street, Norwich, NR1 1PH
- London – 21/03/18 – AM Headspace – 19-21 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8BA
- Bristol – 11/04/18 – AM – The Waterfront, Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4SB
- Birmingham – 01/05/18 – PM The Priory Rooms | Meeting and Conference Centre 40 Bull Street, Birmingham, B4 6AF
- Manchester – 15/05/18 – PM Red Room The Boardroom, Bruntwood, York House, York Street, Manchester, M2 3BB
- Leeds – 12/06/18 – PM – Yarn Room, Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds No 1 The Light. The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8TL
- Newcastle – 13/06/18 – AM Beckwith Suite, Premier Meetings Newcastle Quayside , Lombard Street Newcastle upon Tyne Tyne and Wear NE1 3AE United Kingdom
David Smith, Training Manager at Bidwell Henderson, presents on maximising and capturing legal aid costs
DG Legal, present training on the Costs Assessment Guidance
Rebecca Bidwell, Director at Bidwell Henderson, presents on how to avoid the pitfalls of high costs cases
Jane Pritchard, Founder of eLAWvate, presents on seizing opportunities for increased efficiency in 2018
Simon Ghent, Director of Fifth Square, presents practical advice specifically for solicitors on how to be GDPR ready
For further information please contact Bidwell Henderson Costs Consultants Ltd via email@example.com or 03333 441 654.