Since the start of Bidwell Henderson, we have grown from strength-to-strength surpassing some important milestones on the way including taking on our first Draftsperson, winning, and becoming runners up in prestigious awards, including the UK Company Culture Awards, and we have dedicated time and resources into creating our own training programme so we can teach the next generation of Costs Draftspeople. We now have a team of over 55 people.
In August last year Bidwell Henderson joined the Frenkel Topping Group https://www.frenkeltopping.co.uk/. They are a great fit with the Bidwell Henderson team, sharing the same culture and offering the same levels of client service.
We have created a video below to show the progress of Bidwell Henderson over the past year which includes;
- We have had 12 people join our Trainee Costs Draftspeople join Bidwell Henderson and this includes Joe, Beth, Andrea, Leanne, May, Rebecca, Jessica, Kelly, Mike, Helen and Sarah.
- Chandler Edlin joined as a level 3 Business Administration Apprentice
- Sarah Hill is nearing completion of their apprenticeship as she joins the May cohort of Trainees
- Jasmine Campion and Zobia Farooq joined Bidwell Henderson as part of our Inter Partes team.
- Josie Sadler joined as an experienced Inter Partes Costs Draftsperson
- Adam Fox, Costs Lawyer, was promoted to Client Experience Manager
- We took part in GloWeek which is hosted by the Child Brain Injury Trust
- Chelsea Allcock helped with the restoration of the Mary Seacole Memorial Garden in Leeds.
- We took part in the National Apprenticeship week as we are advocates for apprenticeships and the opportunities they create.
- We relocated our Derbyshire Head Office and Newcastle Office, to larger premises, to accommodate our growing team.
- We went to the first Frenkel Topping Group Conference.
- Chelsea Allcock and Katie Stewart have completed a level 3 qualification in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health which means that they are now able to provide support for employees regarding their own mental health.
- Chelsea Allcock and Chandler Edlin are the qualified First Aiders in the Head Office
- Chelsea Allcock has completed her training and is now the Fire Marshall for the Head Office.
- We won the UK Company Culture Awards, Best Employee Development Programme (In-house), for our Trainee Law Costs Draftspeople Programme.
We are also working on various projects to help secure the future of Bidwell Henderson and these will be revealed throughout the next year.